- What is the weight limit of the wagon? Maximum wagon weight limit is 110 lbs. (50 kg).
- How many children can fit in the wagon? The Stroller Wagon is designed for two (2) children to ride at a time.
- Can I change or cancel my order after I place it? Please make sure your order is 100% correct before clicking the "place order" button. Once an order is placed, it cannot be changed or canceled for any reason. If you want to make a change, you may return the package once it arrives and re-order. Please note that returns are subject to a $55 shipping, handling and restocking fee as outlined in the Keenz Return Policy.
- When is your next promotion? We run a couple of promotions a year. Please follow us on Facebook to see when a promotion may be running.
- How can I find a local retailer in my area? Authorized reatilers are listed HERE
- How do I become an authorized retailer? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you offer military discounts? Keenz does provide a military discount with a valid Department of Defense number. Please contact email@example.com to place your order.
- Do you offer multi-children discounts? Currently, we do not offer multi-children discounts.
- Do you offer discounts for special needs families? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- How do I know I am buying from an authorized retailer? Please see the list provided HERE. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.
I am having trouble with my wheels. What do you suggest?
First, always be sure to check that your wheels are snapped on correctly and tightly before every use. This is particularly important to check after transport, or periodically during use, especially when using on uneven terrain. This will help ensure that your wheels are always snapped firmly in place.
The Keenz 7S is a moving machine. Just like with any machine, there is certain owner maintenance that must be done regularly – like with a bicycle. All nuts and bolts should be tightened regularly. Because your Keenz stroller wagon can sometimes be used in fun, off-roading experiences, it’s important to make sure you clean out the inside of your rear wheel hub periodically to remove dirt, sand, and debris from the inside of the wheel assembly hub. The same care should be taken with the inside of the front wheel mount. This can be done with compressed air or water. It’s important to remember to add a little grease to the hub to ensure smooth operation. What types of grease can you use? White lithium grease is especially useful for friction like hinges, car door hinges, garage door rails, springs, and any other location where grease is needed. Or good old fashioned Crisco from your pantry is an excellent alternative! Just remember to cover the rubber on your wheels and have plenty of paper towels handy if using white lithium. White lithium aerosol can be very messy, but easy to spray. Just point your axle and the aerosol can away from you, and over paper towels, and spray. It’s a good idea to have eye protection on if you choose this method. Crisco is really easy… just add a blob on the end of the axle and snap in place. Use of the wagon will move the grease around inside the hub. Verify that no food allergies affect your family before using. Crisco is a plant-based product, but it’s always best to make sure your family doesn’t have negative reactions to plant-based products. Wheels are a moving part, and moving parts require a little extra care to maintain the longevity. Taking a little extra time maintaining your wheels will keep you moving freely for many days to come!
Please click HERE for step-by-step pictures.
- I’m having trouble with my wagon. How do I get help? Please contact us via customer dashboard or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you offer free product for reviews? We do not offer free products for user review.
- Does the warranty transfer if I buy the wagon used? No, the warranty does not transfer from the original owner.
- How do I become a brand ambassador?
Keenz strives to have an ambassador in each state. If you are interested in joining this team of avid Keenz supporters, please email email@example.com
When emailing your interest for the program, please include your: Keenz 7s color you own (brand ambassadors must own their Keenz before applying), location, social media influence handle(s) & platforms, &/or community reach. Once this information is received, you will be contacted by our Brand Ambassador Coordinator for the next step in the application process.
- Can you gate check the wagon at the airport? Yes, you can gate check the Keenz Stroller Wagon.
- What is your warranty period? (1) year from the date of original purchase if the product is registered with KEENZ US within six (6) months of the original purchase date of the product.
- How do I file a warranty claim? Please contact us from the customer dashboard or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’m attempting to register my wagon…Where do I find the lot number?
- Can you use the wagon in Disney? As of May 1st, 2019 all stroller wagons are banned from Disney World and Disneyland, including the Keenz 7s stroller wagon; however, it is our understanding from many customers that Disney has made certain ADA accommodations based on a case by case need to determine medical necessity of the Keenz 7S while in their parks. This decision is governed by Disney, and Keenz.us has no control over this matter.
- I purchased my 7S from Target, and some parts are missing, or it appears to be used. What do I do now? Please inspect the box and ensure that all parts and accessories are included and in new factory condition before leaving the Target store. If you have already purchased a Keenz 7S from Target and you did not receive all the parts, or if your 7S is broken/damaged or appears to have been used, please return your purchase to Target directly, and discuss refunds or exchanges with your local Target store manager.
- When will my order ship? Orders will be shipped via FedEx Ground - Signature Request within 1-3 days after they are received.
- When will I receive my order? Once your items ship, you will receive an email with tracking information. Please allow 5-10 business days from the time you submit your order for your items to arrive. Additional time may be necessary for rural addresses.
- How do I track my order? Registered customers can track orders from the account dashboard, Non-registredcustomers can track orders here
- Do you ship to Hawaii? We currently do not ship to Hawaii.
- Do you ship outside the US? We currently do not ship outside of the US.
- What is your return policy? Our return policy is 14 days from receipt of item (determined from tracking information). Product must be in unused condition with all original packaging. $55 covers all return shipping, handling and restocking fees.