10 Fall Activities the Whole Family Will Love
It can be hard to say goodbye to summer, but at Keenz, we always look forward to autumn. The days are shorter, the temperature drops, and Mother Nature begins to show off! This is the perfect time to get outdoors with your kids, and a Keenz stroller wagon makes it easy to transport your little ones while you’re all outside enjoying yourselves. To help you make the most of the season ahead, we’ve put together a list of fun fall activities the whole family will love.
10 Fun Family Activities for Fall
1. Head to your local farmer’s market. Browsing the vegetable stands is a great way to teach your kids about the fruits and vegetables available in the fall: apples, persimmons, beets, figs, pears, pomegranates, and squash. You’ll have plenty of room to carry your produce home in your Keenz Stroller Wagon.
3. Go apple picking at a nearby orchard. Apples are available year-round, but they’re at their peak in the fall. You can wander through the orchard with your kiddos, and stow your apples in your wagon as you pick. Our all-terrain wheels make it easy to navigate bumpy fields
4. Attend a fall festival. There is no shortage of Harvest festivals that take place in the fall, celebrating the change of season. Pack your kiddos up and enjoy all the fun and activities.
5. Pop into a pumpkin patch. All-day excursions to a farm are wonderful, but it isn’t the only way to make picking out a pumpkin special. Take a walk to your local pumpkin patch and let your kids explore all the shapes and sizes. When their feet get tired, pile them back into your stroller wagon along with their pumpkins.
6. Try stargazing. Autumn is a great time to check out the night sky because the sun sets earlier and temperatures are comfortable. Bundle everyone up, and load them into your Keenz wagon with an easy constellation map, and head out to see what your kids can locate in the sky.
7. Find a corn maze. Kids will love the novelty of it, and you’ll have fun winding through the stalks of corn without the worry of losing anyone in the maze!
8. Explore Halloween decorations in your neighborhood. There’s no need to wait until you’re trick-or-treating to enjoy the spooky decor. Get a headstart on Halloween with neighborhood walks in the daylight and at night and discover your favorites. Don’t forget to make a note of the houses you don’t want to miss on Halloween night.
9. Dress your kids and your Keenz stroller wagon up for Halloween. Whether your kids are astronauts, princesses, or dinosaurs, you can dress your wagon up to go with their costumes. Taking their costume to the next level will make the occasion even more fun for them. These stroller wagon costume ideas will get your creative juices flowing!
10. Gather pine cones for a wreath. Get outside and challenge your kids to see how many pinecones they can gather. Have them find leaves, twigs, and bits of moss for decoration too. Then head home with all your treasures in your stroller wagon and get out your hot glue gun to make some fun fall decorations.
How are you planning to use your Keenz Stroller Wagon this fall? We can’t wait to see where your adventures take you!